Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority (CCRTA)
Bus Operators Wanted
Fixed Route and Paratransit (Will Train)
Eastern MA Transit the management company for the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority has immediate openings for seasonal part time (May-September) bus operators. CDL-B or A license with passenger and air brake endorsements preferred, but will train with CDL permit. Clean driving record, background check and pre-employment drug testing required. Starting Rate is $15.61 per hour. For more information call Penny at 508-385-1430 X106 or email her.
Eastern MA Transit is an equal opportunity employer.
MV Transportation, Inc. (operator of CCRTA’s services) and all subsidiaries, joint ventures, partnerships and affiliates, (or “MV”), has provided safe, reliable, affordable transportation services to cities, counties, municipalities, and other jurisdictional entities, as well as private corporations, non-profit agencies, and community organizations for more than 35 years. MV Transportation, (operator of CCRTA’s services) is always seeking CDL with Passenger endorsement Driver Professionals who are interested in PARATRANSIT and FIXED Route operations as well as those interested in launching a DRIVING CAREER with MV TRANSPORTATION. The Paratransit Vehicle Operator is responsible for safely operating a van-type vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, transit disadvantage, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
Must be able to pass a Level 2 background check (FBI/fingerprinting), pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical .
- Able to read a map and a strong knowledge of Barnstable County and surrounding areas helpful.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities.
- Computer experience a plus.
WALK-INS WELCOME - APPLY IN PERSON
40 American Way
South Dennis, MA
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required.
MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.